Coaching with Performance Analysis Module, Mon 9th Oct 2017
Designed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this short course has been tailored for coaches and managers. Building on the fundamentals of sports analysis including shaping key performance indicators (KPIs), they demonstrate how analysis can be used as a highly effective teaching aid to improve player learning and performance.
Who is the module for?
- Coaches, Managers, Coach-Analysts, PE Teachers and those interested in the area of performance improvement through analysis
- Performance Analysts who are interested in learning more about the transition of analysis to coaching and performance communication
What will I gain?
- 21-days free trial of Performa Sports iPad application
- £20/€30 off the Level 4 CPPD course in applied performance analysis
- Opportunity to benefit from Higher Education
- Ulster University certification
- Excellent understanding of Performa Sports performance analysis and coaching software
- The knowledge to apply analysis and performance communication in coaching
- Location: Croke Park Hotel
- Where to meet: Main reception
- Parking: Complimentary hotel car parking
What to bring
If you have access to an iPad, download Performa Sports from the App Store and register your free 21-day trial, please bring this with you. Training iPads will also be available if required.
- What is notational analysis
- The rationale for performance analysis
- Key factors in player-coach communication techniques
- How to develop key performance indicators
- Using performance analysis software – Performa Sports
For further information contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 771 943 6178
www.performaSports.com and www.youtube.com/performasports
I always like to hear your opinions and views. If you feel you have something to say, please comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org If, you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend. As always, thanks for reading.
I’m also on twitter @Coachdiary