Dyspraxia Ireland – Manchester United & Liverpool Legends Golf Classic at The K Club
Liverpool & Manchester United Legends Charity Golf Classic – Friday 24th June 2011
DBSportsTours & The Coach Diary would like to personally invite you to take part in our Charity Golf Classic, with some of the biggest names in Liverpool and Manchester United history. All proceeds will be donated to bringing 35+ kids with Dyspraxia, Autism and Down Syndrome to the UK to train with Manchester United.
What is Dyspraxia?
Some children despite adequate teaching, a stimulating environment and with a generally normal intellect have difficulty with movement and specific aspects of learning. Dyspraxia is a difficulty with thinking out, planning and carrying out sensory / motor tasks.
For more information on Dyspraxia you can visit http://www.dyspraxiaireland.com/whatisdyspraxia_recognise.php
What the Golf Classic is in Aid of?
- All funds raised will go towards bringing 35+ kids with Dyspraxia and learning difficulties to train with Manchester United Football Club, enjoy a Premier league game, Accommodation, Transport and Food.
- Promoting awareness of Dyspraxia in Ireland in order to create a better understanding of the difficulties children and their Parent’s face.
- Working and liaising with other related organisations, particularly those dealing with spectrum disorders
- Liaising with our regional support groups throughout the country.
The Venue for the event will be the fabulous K Club, Palmer Smurfit Course.
Package A – 4 Ball Shotgun, Buggy Hire, Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, Refreshments on Course, Goody Bag and Gala Dinner with legends and evening entertainment.
Package B – 3 Ball Shotgun with a Liverpool or Manchester United legend, Buggy Hire, BBQ Lunch, Refreshments on Course, Goody Bag and a Gala Dinner with the legends and evening entertainment. (Package B Afternoon Only)
Package C – Gala Dinner Evening only, limited places
*8:00am Tee-Off –
- A team of 4 is €800, which includes a great day of entertainment and surprises, with breakfast on arrival and 4 places at the Gala Dinner. The 18 holes of competition golf will begin at 8:00am in the form of a shotgun start and the evening event will include a 4 course Gala Dinner, fantastic prizes and a host of celebrity football legends and a night’s entertainment.
*The K Club are providing access to the K Spa, a state of the art luxury health Spa on site, complimentary for the day. (If you require any treatments these should be booked in advance and will be at your own expense).
2:00pm Tee-Off –
- 8 teams of 4 @ €800 a team available and
- 10 teams consisting of 3 with a legend at a cost of €1,200 plus a free tee-box advertisement space for your company.
- The €1,200 includes a full 18 holes with a Liverpool or Manchester United legend.
- This package also includes a great day of entertainment and surprises, a lunch on arrival and 3 places at the Gala Dinner. The 18 hole competition of golf will begin at 2:00pm in the form of a shotgun start and the evening event will include a 4 course Gala Dinner, fantastic prizes and a host of celebrity football legends and a nights entertainment.
8:00pm Gala Dinner (Only)
- Four Course Gala Dinner
- Legends Q&A
- All for only €95
- Transport will be provided back to Dublin City Centre (pre book seat)
Caddies & Clubs
- Available on request (Subject to availability, must be booked in advance)
For further information please contact email@example.com or visit www.dbsportstours.ie
All proceed for this event we go to Dyspraxia Ireland. I recently posted an article about the great work the coaches at Lourdes Celtic Football for all section were doing you can read it here – https://www.thecoachdiary.com/?p=1106.
If you are interested in attending any of the Disability Football Coaches Workshops which the FAI do you can email Oisin Jordan @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Partners for the Classic