Coaching with Performance Analysis Module, Dublin 7th Sep 2016
Are hosting a coaching with performance analysis module at the Croke Park Hotel, Dublin, Wed 7th Sep 6.30-9.30pm.
See course details below and website link:
Coaching with Performance Analysis Module, Croke Park Hotel, Wed 7th Sep, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Designed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this short course has been tailored for coaches and managers. Building on the fundamentals of sports analysis including shaping key performance indicators (KPIs) we demonstrate how analysis can be used as a highly effective teaching aid to improve player learning and performance. The module covers:
- What is notational analysis.
- The rationale for performance analysis.
- Key factors in player-coach communication techniques.
- How to develop key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Introduction to Performa Sports software & creating coaching playlists.
- £20 credit towards our Level 4 CPPD course in Applied Performance Analysis.
- Course fee is £50.
To confirm your place please use the link below:
For more details please see link below:
I always like to hear your opinions and views. If you feel you have something to say, please comment below or email me email@example.com If, you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend. As always, thanks for reading.
I’m also on twitter @Coachdiary