Level 1 Coaching with Performance Analysis
The course has been tailored for coaches and managers.
Building on the fundamentals of sports analysis and shaping key performance indicators to demonstrate how analysis can be translated into the coaching process as a highly effective teaching aid to significantly improve player learning and performance.
“Coaches can only recall around 30% of live performance factors”
The course includes:
- What is notational analysis.
- The rationale for performance analysis.
- Key factors in player-coach communication techniques.
- How to develop key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Introduction to Performa Sports software & creating coaching playlists.
- €30 credit towards our Level 4 CPPD module in Applied Performance Analysis.
“LEARN HOW TO SEE MORE, INCREASE LEARNING AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE THROUGH ANALYSIS”
When: Monday 12th October
Where: Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
Cost: Course fee is €65 per person.
“Players who self-analyse increase their learning by over 70%”
To confirm your place please complete the form below:
Next you will receive a short pre-course survey that will help them prepare for your place.
For further information contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 771 943 6178
You can follow them on twitter @performasports
I always like to hear your opinions and views. If you feel you have something to say, please comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org If, you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend. As always, thanks for reading.
I’m also on twitter @Coachdiary