Coaching with Performance Analysis Course, at Peamount Utd Football Club, Dublin on Sat 8th December 2018
Coaching with Performance Analysis Course, at Peamount Utd Football Club, Dublin on Sat 8th Dec, 9.30am-12.30pm.
Designed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this short course has been tailored for coaches and managers. Building on the fundamentals of sports analysis including shaping key performance indicators (KPIs) we demonstrate how analysis can be used as a highly effective teaching aid to improve player learning and performance. The module covers:
- What is notational analysis.
- The rationale for performance analysis.
- Key factors in player-coach communication techniques.
- How to develop key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Introduction to Performa Sports software & creating coaching playlists.
- €25 credit towards Level 4 CPPD course in Applied Performance Analysis.
- Course fee is €50.
- Click here for course & booking details
I always like to hear your opinions and views. If you feel you have something to say, please comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org If, you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend. As always, thanks for reading.