Make Your Move – August 25th, 26th Dublin 2012
Coerver is back and I have just signed up to do the course. After 2 unsuccessful attempts to do it, nothing is gonna get in my way this time around. Just in case you have been living in a hole, this is what its all about….
The Youth Diploma and Coaches Overview
The purpose of the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma is to give attendees, whether you are a professional academy coach, junior coach, teacher or parent a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions.
This will be made possible by learning to use the New Coerver® Coaching Session Planner which will provide a quick & easy solution for all attendees who would like to construct weekly, monthly or even season long programmes using proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching, “The Worlds’ Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method”.
- Drills and games developed over our 27 year history, that you can use to build sessions for many seasons using the NEW Coerver® Coaching Session Planner.
- The secrets Coerver® Coaching have used over the last 27 years to establish themselves as “The World’s Number One Soccer Skills Teaching Method”.
- Essential tips on how to improve your coaching & make your sessions more effective.
The Coerver ® Coaching Youth Diploma is a 2-day course that has been broken down into 4 modules that will be presented through lecture presentations & practical demonstrations:
Module 1 – The Coerver® Approach To Coaching
Module 2 – The Coerver® Curriculum
Module 3 – Coerver® Session Planning for your SeasonModule 4 – Coerver® Tips To Be A Better Coach
The Youth Diploma launch will see Coerver® Coaching Co-Founder Charlie Cooke providing expert tuition to all attendees.
He made 380 league and Cup appearances for the Blues and played in four Cup Finals, winning the English F.A. Cup in 1970 against Leeds and the European Cup Winners Cup in 1971 against Real Madrid. He also played 16 times for the Scottish National Team and a World Select Team in 1979. He shares the Chelsea club record of three Player of The Year awards with Gianfranco Zola and in 2005 Chelsea’s Centenary celebration year he was selected for the Chelsea All Time XI. Pic: Charlie Cooke
Austin holds the highest coaching award the Uefa Pro Licence with English FA. His coaching career at professional level in UK has included:
- West Ham United (92-95),
- Stockport County (95-98),
- Manchester City (98-99),
- Blackburn Rovers (99-07).
He has worked with many top class players including David Beckham, Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerard & Phil Jones to name a few.
He joined Coerver Coaching in 2007 and is director of UK/Ireland. He is also currently a coaching consultant for Uefa. http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/
‘Pyramid’ Click to Enlarge
Each Attending Coach Will Receive:
- 2-days of expert tuition from Coerver® Coaching co-founder Charlie Cooke & Coerver Ireland Director Austin Speight.
- Full course resource material & New Coerver® Coaching 5-disc “Session Planner“ DVD (Worth € 69.99)
- Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma Certificate of Attendance
Where and When
Dates: August 25th, 26th 2012
Venue: NDSL, Oscar Traynor Centre, Coolock,Dublin.
Times: 9.30 registration, 10am start, 16.00 finish.