Silent Sideline Workshop Goes to Limerick
Silent Sideline Workshops are one the road and next Monday 26th January we will be in Limerick in association with Limerick Sports Partnership.
- Have you noticed children playing the game with fear of making mistakes?
- Does your child’s coach constantly scream and shout at the kids and officials?
- Has your child given up the game, because it’s no longer fun?
- Are you a parent, a coach, a manager, a grandparent or a friend?
- Have you said YES to one of the above?
Then you need to attend!!
Content: Giving the game back; Mistakes; Playing with Freedom; Winning & Losing; Self control; Observation; Prevention; Intervention; Sideline Supervisor and much more….
Silent Sideline Workshop
Date: Monday 26th January in
Location: Woodlands Hotel, Adare
Time: 7:30pm to 9pm.
Cost: €5 per person
I always like to hear your opinions. Please comment below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org, if you don’t have anything to add then please forward this on to a friend.
Thanks for reading. I’m also on twitter @Coachdiary